TRACS helps you develop a realistic and cost effective Business Continuity Plan (BCP) as well as a Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP). Key questions that are normally covered are :
- what is the status of the current BCP and DRP ?
- what are the core dependencies of the client’s business i.e. reliance on a courier service by a distribution company ?
- whether there are adequate redundancies in case of a disaster e.g. does the business have arrangements with two ISPs or does it solely rely on one ISP ?
- Whether the business has Disaster Recovery (DR) Site or solely relies on one Data Center.
- Is there an Alternate Processing Site (APS)
- Are there procedures in place to be followed by personnel during a disaster